Here is something they won't tell you: Your book is not your breadwinner. It will most likely not create riches on its own.
- Why you need a bookfunnel and what it is
- Why competing with Amazon is where the money is
- Learn the 4 parts of a bookfunnel and how to price them
- Discover why marketing your funnel is easier than you think
- 3 ways to position your bookfunnel like a pro
- How to choose what to offer along side your book
- Bookfunnels are for funnel experts only, right?!? WRONG! You can start today
- Learn how to dropship your book so your funnel can run in your sleep
- The secret bookfunnel software that is "push button" easy to use, so you can start immediately with confidence
In fact, that is why I show you these photos.
I first learned from each of them through a book, and then spent more time with them through mastermind events and other programs. Ray Edwards has Copy The Sells, Frank Kern has his Conver 2.0, and Jack Canfield The Success Principles.
Each of those books ultimately sells you on each of them and their trainings.
Spend your time building a business around your book and stop fiddling with Amazon Ads...
I heard Dana Derricks say it perfectly. "Your book is your sales letter."
You now know the myth of your book. Do some people make great royalties from their books? Yes. But most of those also built a business around the book (and that business inevitably increased the royalties later).
But learning what to do can be beyond book royalties can be so complicated. I wanted something simple, that I could share with my top clients.
That is why I want to introduce you to... Bookfunnels 101.